The Parametrized Risk Analysis Methodology is a robust and innovative ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) methodology capable of providing a framework for the implementation of Risk Management practices aligned with COSO, COSO ERM and ISO 31,000 methodologies in a pragmatic way and systemic.
Instrumentalize professionals in the area of Risk Management, Audit, Internal Controls and Compliance to identify, measure and mitigate Compliance risks.
- Compliance Officers;
- Professionals and responsible for Compliance;
- Risk Managers (Risk Managers, Risk Managers, Risk Managers etc);
- Internal and External Auditors;
- Risk Consultants;
- Internal Control and Compliance Professionals;
- Insurance and reinsurance subwriters.
05, 06 October
Friday from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Saturday from 09h to 18h (with 1h scheduled for lunch)
Pacaembu Avenue, 1794 – Pacaembu, Sao Paulo – SP.
Executive in the area of risk and compliance management with more than 18 years of experience in the area, occupying positions of senior manager and board of directors in companies such as Accenture, Grupo Ecorodovias, among others.
A course with the Quality Seal